**WE OFFER FACETIME /VIDEO VIEWINGS TO SEE THIS PROPERTY**
's-Gravelandse Veer 10 II
Stylish apartment in the historical centre of Amsterdam with spectacular canal and river views.
This fully furnished, one bedroom corner apartment is situated on the second floor of a listed monumental building on a quiet, low traffic part of the canal. Very central located, walking distance to the Opera House / City Hall, metro station Waterlooplein, Rembrandtplein and all the nice shops, restaurants, take aways and terraces.
Communal entrance, stairs to second floor, spacious and bright living/dining room incl sofa bed for guests and with stunning views, large bedroom with huge designer bed, lots of cupboard space and airconditioning, separate fully-equipped kitchen, modern bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, small balcony off kitchen at back, storage area available
Entry phone - wireless internet – flat screen LED TV – central heating – air-conditioned bedroom - oven/microwave – dishwasher – washing machine/dryer – freezer – towels and linen included – quality two person sofa bed – close access to public transport and underground garages.
• Ca. 75 m2 of living space (Not measured according NEN2580 guidelines)
• Rental price € 1.950.= ex per month
• 1 bedroom, fully furnished
• Wooden floors, air-conditioning
• Turn key: all utilities, digital TV and internet are present
• Pre amount for utilities: 200 euro per month
• This is a non smoking and non pet apartment
• Deposit: 2 months rent
• Available by the 4th of October for a maximum term of 24 months ( lease B)
• Optional maid cleaning service
• Great views
• Super central location
**This Property is listed by JLG Real Estate a MVA Certified Expat Broker**
Lees de volledige omschrijving