Take a look at this 150 m2 furnished OR unfurnished family rental home with an extended living room, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
* The street has only houses on one side and from the house there is a free view over water and greenery and plenty of parking in front.
* Entrance hall with modern toilet and cloakroom facilities. Staircase leading to the top floors.
* Living room of 40m2 with a beautiful oak wooden floor and French windows opening up to the back garden.
* Kitchen: open L-shaped kitchen including gas cooker, fridge/freezer, oven, rvs extraction and dishwasher.
* The back garden is situated on the sunny west side and is fully tiled. Two different sorts of grapes grow in the garden, as well as a pear tree. The shed in the back has electricity and plenty of space to store the bicycles that can be brought through the path in the back.
First floor: the entire floor has laminated floors.
Double bedroom 2.73 x 3.00 in the front of the house, next to the bathroom.
Master bedroom 5.00 x 3.00 in the back of the house.
Single bedroom 2.10 x 3.93 next to the master bedroom.
Modern white bathroom with two small windows, a full bath with shower screen, hanging water closet and modern towel radiator.
* As the house has a straight fašade rather than the usual sloping roof an additional amount of space is automatically created. Two skylights over the stairs and in the hall make it into a proper bedroom floor.
* In the backside of the house a large dormer over the width of the house ensures that the double bedroom is not only romantic due to the sloping roof, but also bright and sunny.
* A new spacious bathroom is created on the front side with skylights and built-in halogen lamps. The room has a shower, a sink, towel radiator and a corner for the washing- and drying machine.
* An extra open room can be used as a playroom, a computer room, a library, a guestroom or even a walk-in closet.
* The area is child friendly. The house is situated in a quiet wide street with a small park and looks out on the semi-detached houses on the other side of the street. There is plenty of parking space.
* Ten minutes from the International school, close to the Japanese kinder garden.
Shopping centre: near Middenhoven and Westplein shopping centres.
Public transportation: Metro/tram 25 as well as a myriad of bus services within walking distance.
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to ownerĺs consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.
Lees de volledige omschrijving