Beautiful and fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment in a top location, with a new interior.
- Smart, 80 m2 metre apartment
- Large living
- 2 bedrooms
- Fully equipped and comfortably furnished
- Grade I listed (Rijksmonument) 1960 buiding, design by Mart Stam
- Second floor Apartment
- Both elevator and staircase available
- Two balconies and rooftop terrace
- Overlooking central Beatrixpark: green, cool, water, relaxed, sports
- Perfect location. 5 minutes walk to Amsterdam Zuid railway station Tram, metro, A10 access, parking, restaurants and shops nearby.
- Ideal for sophisticated, art and nature loving executive couple
- Cleaning and other services available upon request
Oud-Zuid is world renowned for age-old art and high-end chic
Home to some of the world’s best art museums such as the Rijksmuseum with the Nightwatch and the famous Van Gogh museum.Oud-Zuid (Old-South) is one of Amsterdam’s most elegant and well-heeled neighbourhoods, where impressive manors line leafy streets, and chic boutiques abound. From the splendour of Museumplein to the vibrant Vondelpark and the serene boulevards of Willemspark, the beautiful neighbourhood of Oud-Zuid rewards the visitor at every turn.
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
A copy of the energy efficiency certificate will be provided to the tenant.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.
Lees de volledige omschrijving